The Ski ALPIN CARD including the skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun connects 408 kilometres of piste including a glacier.
Endless variety in three premium regions: from freeriding to panorama skiing to a high altitude glacier experience.
- 121 cable cars and lifts
- 1 tricable gondola lift, 1 combined chairlift and gondal, 1 funicular rail, 3 large cabin cable cars
- 41 circulating cable cars, 37 chairlifts, 37 t-bars
Panorama and family mountain Schmittenhöhe
- Lifts operating from end of November to the middle of April
- 757 to 2.000 metres
- 77 kilometres of piste
- extra long season from October til early summer
- year round day trip destination at 3.000 metres
- 786 to 3.029 metres in height
- 61 kilometres of piste